Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Douge2's Humor Corner - Diversity Training

A Great New Business

Why didn't the U.S. Government think of this??? A friend of mine just started his own business in Afghanistan. He's making land mines that look like prayer mats. It's doing so well, business is booming, and he says, "Prophets are going through the roof!"

GENERAL PUBLIC NOTICE REGARDING MY DOG:

Please be advised I am sick and tired of receiving questions about my dog who mauled three Muslims sitting on a rug next to my retaining wall, six illegal aliens wearing Barack Obama t-shirts, four Democrats wearing Nancy Pelosi t-shirts, five phone operators who asked me to press #1 for English, ten flag burning liberals from Ann Arbor, and a Pakistani taxi driver.

For the last time......The dog is NOT for sale!!!

A Lunch Chat

Two Middle Eastern mothers are sitting in a cafe chatting. The older of the two pulls a bag out of her purse and starts flipping through photos. They start reminiscing.

"This is my oldest son, Mujibar. He would have been 24 years old now."
"Yes, I remember him as a baby," says the other mother cheerfully.

"He's a martyr now though" the mother confides.
"Oh, so sad dear," says the other.

"And this is my second son, Khalid. He would have been 21."
"Oh, I remember him," says the other happily, "he had such curly hair when he was born."

"He's a martyr too." says the mother quietly.
"Oh, gracious me . . ," says the other.

"And this is my third son. My baby. My beautiful Ahmed. He would have been 18," she whispers.

"Yes" says the friend enthusiastically, "I remember when he first started school."
"He's a martyr also," says the mother, with tears in her eyes.

After a pause and a deep sigh, the second Muslim mother looks wistfully at the photographs and, searching for the right words, says …

"They blow up so fast, don't they?"


A Brave New World

A fifteen year old Amish boy and his father were in a mall for the first time. They were amazed at everything they saw, especially these two shiny metal doors that kept opening and closing (an elevator).

The boy asked, “Father, what is that?”

And the father honestly answered, “Son, I have never seen anything like this before in my life. I don’t know what it is.”

While the boy and father were standing there, a little old lady hobbled into the elevator and the doors closed again. When the elevator doors re-opened, a 24-year old hottie in a mini-skirt came out.

The father quietly said to the boy, “Son…..go get your mother.”

No comments: