Saturday, March 31, 2007

Poker Stars Finally Admits Software Error

Yes, Poker Stars admits there was a software error that was keeping Nik Faldo from winning. Ok, they didn't admit that, but they did admit after ten emails back and forth, that there is a software glitch that:

> is keeping me from being able to make full tournament names and
> keeps me from making HORSE, HOSE or Razz tourneys.

Here is their e-mail to me:

"Hello Nik Faldo,
Thank you for your email.

We are aware of the problems, and our programmers have been informed, the
problem should be rectified in the next update.

Regards,
Gareth
PokerStars Support Team"

I will keep logging into PS as often as possible to get the next one, so I can make the HORSE tourney Sev4TSev requested. And poor Boother was ripped off as the last few tourneys should of had his name on them.

Anyway, I wanted to give you guys the update. I will make the tourney as soon as I can as HORSE or make an Omaha H/L limit tourney on game night if that is the closest I can come to a change.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh for shame....that would be terrible if we couldn't play HORSE on Tuesday!!!!

Boother

Anonymous said...

Now that PS' software glitch is fixed look for Nik Faldo to win, win and win!

Right?

Anonymous said...

Now that is fine and dandy that PS will fix that issue. However, they haven;t responded back to me on why they can go fuck themselves.

Herbavor

Anonymous said...

No big deal, but it is the best tourney I have ever won (outside of playing against you sharks)...Matchy takes down a 45 person tourney on Sat. after several Genesee beers and a shot of old grand dad! Biggest tourney I have ever won, to celebrate I think I will go do some backwards laps on the roundabout, report to follow...
Matchy

Nik Faldo said...

Great job Matchy!! On PS?
Email me a report and I will publish it.