Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Hlam Returns to the Internet Game (#9) With a Victory!

Glad to see the NPP king - Herbavor - back on the internet felt.

This Tuesday’s internet tourney got off to a late start thanks to me. I guess I set the tourney up for Monday night in my drunken state last week Tuesday. Darn Winter Ale special at the hotel. I think they fermented it with anti-freeze.

So I realized we had no tourney at 8:30 and quickly made one but PS has a rule that any tourney must start at least an hour after it is created – so 9:45 pm was it.

We had five stick around and I don’t think we lost anyone. Thanks for hanging guys.

Not going to lie. I was not in a good mood with myself after screwing up the start time. So to improve my mood, I played like a donkey. I played like I had a plane to catch in 15 minutes and bled off half my chips in the first ten minutes. It was going to take great poker skill and luck to recover. I don’t possess either one, so you know how my night went.

Artic Blast (5th) went out on hand 27 as he misread his low hand.

I (4th) lasted until hand 74 when Matchy took me out.

Matchy went down around hand 120 when he got wheeled on the river.

Sev4Sev (2nd) and Hlam14 battled for another half hour before Hlam closed the deal.

1st - Hlam14
2nd - Sev4Sev
3rd - Matchy
4th - Nik Faldo
5th - Artic Blast

I already set the tourney for next Tuesday guys. Omaha H/L 8 – NL.
Double-checked the date too. Six plus seven is thirteen (I think).
Password 5ofclubs again.

No comments: