Saturday, March 17, 2007

Nik Finishes 8th in Tropical Poker Tourney

Happy St. Patricks Day to everyone. I celebrated the day by watching basketball and playing poker on-line. Mostly tourneys and I had some success.

I finished 12th in a Bo Dog poker tourney (4000 players)- which is free to get in - but has rebuys. So I guess it was like finishing 12th in about a 6000 player tourney!
Cashing there was a big plus - since I put nothing in to begin with.

There were 571 players in the Tropical Poker tourney. I made the final table when for some unknown reason a guy bluffed at the pot with absolutely nothing and I had KK.

I got to the final table in 8th place, and that is where I stayed as I was completely card dead there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

8th? 12th???

Are you in a "totally irrelevant" blogging competition?

Nik Faldo said...

Yes I am and doing quite well in it as you can see.

Wait til you read my post on finishing 43rd in a 45-player PS SNG!

Oh the thrills!