Monday, March 05, 2007

NPP Next Live Game March 10 - and Internet Standings

Hello to the NPP faithful. The game is on as we have enough. So I am out for the Boother WL game. Next time for sure. Here is the line-up.

IN
Beerhog
Herbavor
Larry P
Sev4Sev
SpartyTojo
Nik

NO WORD YET
The Wall

OUT
Matchy (another game - acceptable reason)
Gridlock (vacation to a golf mecca - acceptable reason)
Boother (another game - acceptable reason)
Cigar4John (attending golf show - pass from wife only good for 4 hours)
Fourputt (hand sewing his name on his apron)
Thai Food (hockey playoffs)

The internet race is a beautiful thing. We miss the Beerhog and Herbavor who we understand turned in their poker mousepad. Thai Food still is in limbo with PS. And I have learned that Tuesday is Fourputt's knitting night. No word on SpartyToJo. If we had those guys, it would be a heck of a game on Tuesday. But a field of eight last week was sweet. Here are the standings.

Boother 42
Rownder 40
Nik Faldo 37
Matchy 33
Cigar4John 28
Beerhog 24
Momo 15
Sev7Sev 10
Fourputt 1
SpartyToJo 1
ArticBlast 1
Bronco 1

Tuesday night is Omaha H/L - Limit for the first time!

I will attempt to get a hold of the Wall and Sparty for the NPP game. Boother, send me an email with the dates for April for the WL and your games so NPP doesn't conflict.

As usual, if any NPP regular can find a player, bring them.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Herb mentioned that there was a game this Saturday. I don't recall anything on the calendar for Saturday night, so count me in.

SpartanToJo

Nik Faldo said...

My webmaster and slave to his wife and two daughters - Fourputt - has been neglecting both blogs, disregarding direct orders from me and basically serving and crawling for his wife and the Germans - instead of Nik Faldo.

He will suffer many deaths because of this instead of just one.

Imagine putting a job, wife and kids ahead of a poker blog and poker games.

Unbelievable!

Nik Faldo said...

I take it back. Calendar has been updated.

Nik Faldo said...

To raise Fourputt to even French status he would need a testicle transplant of 1 full testicle to even get him to the 1/4 of a testicle level.

The Olsen twins are getting blood transfussions from Fourputt to raise their estrogen levels.

Richard Simmons calls Fourputt his bee-attchhh!

I think you get my point.

Anonymous said...

Where is tonight's tourney? It says 3/5 and cancelled on pokerstars.
Matchy

Anonymous said...

stop picking on me!. :P

Nik Faldo said...

I must have FK'ed up the dates
Game time 9:45
Sorry guys
I was drunk remember last week.