Thursday, December 28, 2006

Nik Wins Qualifier On Bugsy Club!

There is good news, bad news and really bad news.

Good news: I won a freeroll tourney of 95 players to make it to a Big guaranteed prize pool tourney.

Bad news: Halfway thru I started hitting the beers pretty heavily. I was washing down sausage, cheese and crackers - (you know, one of those Xmas gifts) from Hickory or Pepperidge or some Ecoili Farms). Had three in oh - 15 minutes.

Won the tourney and looked to see what time Saturday or Sunday the tournament was.

Really bad news: The tourney starts in two hours!!! I could barely keep my eyes open to finish the last one. Where are the Tums and the coffee???

Report to follow - but I hope not too quicky.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does that make thurs night tourney off?
Matchy