Friday, November 05, 2010

Faldo Takes 2nd in a Poker4Ever Tourney

Faldo bested 60 of the 61 entries on his way to a final table and a 2nd place finish.

My KQ-soooted ran into QQ at the end.

Just a change of scenery after getting slapped around by PokerStars for a small streak of losing. This cash out and near win gave me a little confidence (and cash) back. I made 12 times the entry.

I then returned to PokerStars and won a SNG my second game back!

Poker4Ever is a small site that accepts US players. They are ranked 21st in the world in traffic. But last Friday night (not the night I played this tourney), they had only 412 players logged in. I hate so see how many players #30 had.

I use eWallet to move some chips in and out of there, but they also allow credit cards and bank wire transfers.

A small site with low priced and small tourneys. Most of the offerings appear to be turbo's, so keep your all-in button close by.

NPP at Matchy's tonight. Hope to see some of you there and hopefully recruit some new NPP Tuesday night people.

No comments: