Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wrong E-mail Received

This email was sent to Faldo by accident:

Dear Dr. Laura,

I am a crack dealer in Beaumont, Texas, who has recently been diagnosed as a carrier of HIV virus. I have recently become engaged to marry a former prostitute who lives in Longview. She is a part time "working girl".

One of my sisters lives in Pflugerville and is married to a transvestite. He smuggles in illegal immigrant drug dealers to make ends meet.

My father and mother have recently been arrested for growing and selling marijuana. They are financially dependent on my other two sisters, who are prostitutes in Dallas.

I have two brothers: one is currently serving a non-parole life sentence at Huntsville for the murder of a teenage boy in 1994.

My other brother is currently in jail awaiting charges of sexual misconduct with his three children.

All things considered, my problem is this. I love my fiancé and look forward to bringing her into the family. I certainly want to be totally open and honest with her.

Should I tell her about my cousin who is an Obama voter and registered Democrat?

Signed, Ashamed of a Cousin

Dear Ashamed,

You must be truthful with her and tell her. She has a right to know about the mentally ill degenerate cousin you have. I have to advise you, if she has any decency at all, she will leave you. Some things are unconscionable.

Signed, Dr. L

Editor's Note: For those of you in Ann Arbor, Detroit, Flint, Lansing, Pontiac and all other liberal strongholds – find a dictionary to look up the word – unconscionable. A dictionary is a book that…wait, first….. a book is a……oh, never mind. - Faldo

4 comments:

Montana said...

I am so happy that the ugly (inside and out) crazy old gym teacher reaped what she had sowed. She could have gotten her argument across by saying “N word” and not using the word and by not saying “don’t NAACP me” but like Michael Richards AKA “Cosmo Kramer”, she ends up the trash heap of history, a history of her own making. I am so happy that the free market AKA sponsors started to pull their ads (I guess they were exercising their free speech) and she finally realized that she was just another “run of the mill gabby” and her days were numbered. She realized that she was not as smart as she thought she was, finally! The first three times she used the word might not have been in anger but the last eight she was filled with hate, so good riddance.

Palin was the one who got bent over the use of the word “Retard” (she wanted someone fired for using it once), Palin also said that the people have the right to build the Mosque in NY, but out of respect for the 9/11 families they shouldn’t, but I guess this same standard is not applicable to Laura Schlessinger. Do you see the hypocrisy? The problem with Palin is the same when she mistakenly referred to Ronald Reagan Eureka College, being in California and we all know its in Illinois, same thing, she does not fact check anything she is going to say. She is soooo Palin!

http://vodpod.com/watch/3933949-keith-olbermann-mocks-sarah-palins-imbecility-stupidity-video

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tue-august-24-2010/the-hurt-talker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhGk6eF65Fo

Nik Faldo said...

That fits the topic of the post....how Montana?
It is a joke. A joke that is funny because of the element of truth in it.
I could have used Dear Abby, but nobody has read liberal newspapers - except liberals - for years.
But thanks for reading. You may want to read some other posts and hopefully ....WAKE UP!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA Montana=Clueless

Where do you find these people Faldo?


Beerhog

P.S. Good joke by the way.

Anonymous said...

hey isn't Brokeback Mountain in Montana...........JUST SAYIN


TULL