Sunday, August 15, 2010

Other NPP Success Stories - T3chlady and Bigbrimar

Bigbrimar has been out of commission due to some “very successful” surgery. He is back at the poker tables and the golf course. Not quite ready for the big leagues in either yet, but back none the less.

Bigbrimar had a 2nd place and a 7th place finish on a 360 player PokerStars turbo tourney, while convalescing.

Faldo also managed s 7th in a similar tourney, while having a cigar and sipping Scotch on his deck. I got eliminated with (JJ) when a bigger stack in 4th, while I was in 5th, called my all in with (62) – and unsuited no less. That’s (SIX – TWO) for those of you in Ann Arbor. The turn and river were 6’s.

PokerStars loves Faldo ....long time....with branch of cactus.

Over on Full Tilt Poker, T3chaldy finished 18th out of 1772 for a 6 times entry cash! Nicely done, Lady!

In addition, she had this to add:

“I’ve been playing FTP Steps Tournaments

Step 1 is $3.30
Top 2 go to Step 2, or buy in at step 2 for about $8.00
Top 2 go to Step 3, or buy in at step 3 for about $24.00

Goes up to step 7 which gets you a seat in a $10,000 tournament.

I currently have a step 5 ticket that I’m sitting on.

Anyway, I’ve been playing to win Step 3 tickets. I’ve won about 4-5 of them.
I use them to play the $24 tournaments on Full Tilt.
So, that cash only really cost me $3.30.

I’m consistently winning Step 1 at about 80%.
Step 2 at about 75%

It’s a different strategy in those step tournaments but it’s a lot of fun.” – T3chlady

Thanks for the reports from both of you! – Faldo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's great to hear about Bigbrimar,he is "One of the good one's". So Nik, take it easy on him.