Friday, August 06, 2010
Douge2’s Humor Corner – XXXXIV
Good humor is funny only when there is a line of truth in it. Behold!
"YOU MAY BE A TALIBAN IF..."
1. You refine heroin for a living, but you have a moral objection to liquor.
2. You own a $3,000 machine gun and $5,000 rocket launcher, but you can't afford shoes.
3. You have more wives than teeth.
4. You wipe your butt with your bare hand, but consider bacon "unclean."
5. You think vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and suicide.
6. You can't think of anyone you haven't declared Jihad against.
7. You consider television dangerous, but routinely carry explosives in your clothing.
8. You were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other than setting off roadside bombs.
9. You have nothing against stoning women to death and think every man should own at least four.
10. You've always had a crush on your neighbor's goat.
11. Your cousin is president of the United States
This is what passes for Democrat statesmanship, moral standing, work ethic and business common sense?
Let me get this straight.
Obama's health care plan will be written by a Senate committee, whose head says he doesn't understand it,
passed by a Congress that hasn't read it
and whose members will be exempt from it,
signed by a Communist illegal immigrant president who smokes,
funded by a treasury chief who did not pay his taxes,
overseen by a surgeon general who is obese,
financed by a country that is broke,
is completely unconstitutional,
and is based on the same premise that has never worked in any other nation in the entire history of the world.
What could possibly go wrong?