Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Who is the Merriest at NPP?

What better way to celebrate Christmas than to show the results of the he judges verdict as to who is the Happiest players at NPP.

The judge's committee is made up of the Coaches' poll, the BCS, AP, the Nobel Peace Prize Committee, the Oscar Academy, the Toni, the ESPI and of course the world famous Dart Board Board.

All decisions are final - (unless bribes are issued).

1 - Beerhog
2 - Matchy
3 - DavetheDog
4 - ArticBlast
5 - Cigar4John

Now, I am sure I failed to make the list because I once agreed with Hlam14 - when he once said, "Oh darn" after a Poker Stars bad beat.

This list is not to say that there are other players at NPP that could of been considered - like me.

I'm sure I will be on this list next year. Especially if THAT LOUSY POKER STARS DOESN'T FLOP AND RIVER SOME BULL..... nevermind.

That doesn't count against next year's voting...does it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well our beloved Nik Faldo has served as a role model for taking poker wins, poker losses, lucky river cards and bad beats in stride.