Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Aqualung Finishes 2nd in Absolute OM H/L Tourney

Qualifying in a FPP tourney, Aqualung gets into a $1500 tourney and works his magic.

I am telling you the NPP crew could crush Vegas! I'll let him tell the story:

Aqualung: "I finished in top 5 in a 200 rewards pt tourney to qualify for the 1.5k guaranteed tourney and 101 players hit the gate and I just finished 2nd place for $$$.

I had chip lead all through final table and when we got to 2 players I had ATT5 ace suited and I put him all in he had AQ95, two aces hit the flop I got no help and his Q out kicked me, no low.

I was in a funk after that and lost."

Still, a fine job and more proof that NPP rocks!

3 comments:

Matchy said...

Good show Tolly! I Have one neighbor confirmed (Dave who played last time) so we are in good shape for a game.

Anonymous said...

im 79.11% in.

beerhog

Anonymous said...

i just took out the trash. 82.61% in.


beerhog