Thursday, November 02, 2006

Reminder - There Are Two NPP On-line Tourneys This Week!

Thanks to Fourputt crying for a Thursday tournament - and then later saying he really wants to play on the normal day of Monday - we got two this week.

I guess his union got him Monday and Tuesday off. Monday to fill out absentee ballots by the thousands for Democrats and then all day Tuesday to stuff them in the ballot boxes. But I digress.

Monday Nov. 6 at 9:00pm is the #5 Fourputt 'Fixed' Open. #35034825

Thursday Nov. 9 at 9:00pm is the #4 Sparty On Open. #34826702

Both have the password of '2ofclubs'.

Alert your friends. Let's recruit for these tourneys and the BIG one on Saturday the 11th.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you mean next week - not this week.

Geez - No wonder you can't get a table filled online.

Anyway - Thursday is just a suggestion. I can miss those just as much as the Monday ones. However this coming Monday is a lock.

Nik Faldo said...

I fixed it guys.
Thanks for the heads up.

Nik Faldo said...

By the way, that is
MR. BONEHEAD
to all you guys.
Thank you very much.

Nik Faldo said...

Thursday actually would work better for ME this week, but it is not about me.

Ok, it is about me!

Still, I'm killing myself Monday in order to get to the table on time.

Anonymous said...

I be registered!!

Anonymous said...

Foreputt, be sure to fill out some extra ballot in District 22!!!

I hope everybody has made their preparations to hide their assets.

The Democrats are coming....The Democrats are comming.

Herbavor

Nik Faldo said...

I bought my "I want to have Hillary's Baby!" for my front lawn.

I also have signed up for the 'Turn in Constitution Lovers' program the liberals have. They want to fill the killing fields ASAP after the Czarina wins in 2008.

Anonymous said...

9:00 PM start times are too late if you have to go to work the next day.

Anonymous said...

Can we start at 8:45 so I can be in bed by NINE. This shouldn't be a problem if I go allin every hand, right?