Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Nik Finishes 3rd in NL Holdem Tourney at the World Poker Exchange

My first big tournament cash on this site. It was a field of 71 players, but I managed to make a final table and won 9 times my entry.

This site's lobby is clean to look at. The look at the table has a classic feel. I like the software.

Tournaments are reasonable and plentiful. The ring play has enough players to sustain a few tables at most limits.

The best part is that once a month they return every cent of rake back to the players! It is also a first class sports betting site.

If you want to try another poker site, try this one. Even the poker God himself Dave the Dog - Fourputt plays there. - Nik Faldo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would say it is the best place to play ring because of the kicking back or the rake.

Anonymous said...

I really like the countdown timers you recently added to the blog. Nice job!

Now I know exactly when the online tourneys and NPP home events will take place. Genius!

Bubbers said...

I know everybody already knows this, but I have no clue why Tommy would make a post under the name boobyz. I had no clue he was doing that and wonder why he would use my name in this bullshit.