Saturday, November 25, 2006

Beerhog Moves on to Level #3 in the Moneymaker Millions!

Beerhog says he has his favorite tropical butt floss thong packed as he plans on going all the way.

I hope he doesn't mean all the way with the Cabana boy, once he gets to the tropics.

I have been playing on Poker Stars lately, and all I can say about it was best summed up by Hlam at the last NPP internet tournament. I say DITTO! It's the best site and I like them. They don't like me.

Beerhog has no such problem, proving talent outlasts whining every time. Keep going Beerhog!

NPP guys are good!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come here Beerhog, I want you.

Nik Faldo said...

The way I am going right now, you could give me a ten times over chip lead on the bubble and I would bust out.

I hear there is a knitting class in the adult ed catalogue. I'm all over it.

What is 'play smart' and 'luck'? Foreign concepts to me.

Anonymous said...

good luck hog! looking forward to your book on how to play online poker.

Anonymous said...

pretty weak competition online ehhhh