Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The “Send Herbavor to the Iowa Rail” Game is Friday, April 4th

Friday, April 4, at 7:00pm at SpartyToJo’s in Troy.

SpartyToJo says:

“We will be playing in my HEATED basement where I have a bar, couches, cable TV, and a FRIDGE. We will be playing until AT LEAST 2:00am, and can play until morning if folks are up for it.

My house is painfully easy to find: Get on I-75, get off at Big Beaver Road, Exit 69. If you pass Hooters on your right you've gone too far.

You do not need to knock, just come right in. You also do not need to remove your shoes unless they're really nasty.

Isn't it great that I get to write Big Beaver, 69, and Hooters when giving directions to my family's home?”

I (Faldo) will send the rest of the directions out to the mopes that can make it - via e-mail. Get your RSVP’s in ASAP.

IN
SpartyToJo
Herbavor
Faldo
Larry P
Sev4TSev

OUT
Biglou (Mexico)
McGuiness (Cleveland)
Boother (SpoonyG concert)
Matchy (Ferndale - for some 'pride' parade)
Aqualung (Pistons game)
Nahanni (doesn't play limit poker)
Beerhog (Grand Rapids)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry guys i cant make it. herb i hope you take them all to the cleaners! good luck in iowa and im sure i will see you at the felt again.


beerhog

Anonymous said...

If Spooney-G isn't going to be there, I'm not showing up!!!

Just kidding....I just wanted to type Spooney-G!!!

Actually, I realy can't make it. I already have other plans. Have fun without me!!

Boother

Nik Faldo said...

Any of you West Side mopes want to carpool with Faldo - feel free.
We can meet up at BWW in Brighton and get on the road by 6pm and should be good.

Anonymous said...

i might be in!

beerhog

Matchy said...

Unfortunately I can't make it guys. Almost any other night...bummer. Hopefully you get a game and best to you in Iowa Herb.

If you guys don't get enough for a game and change nights keep me posted.

Unknown said...

Matchy,

C'mon, you're not staying home because of the 'heated basement' comment, are you?!

Sparty

Unknown said...

My address is 3283 Kilmer Dr., Troy, MI, 48083. It is painfully easy to find: Get on I-75, get off at Big Beaver Road, Exit 69. Take the EAST ramp and turn right on Big Beaver. Continue EAST until you pass Bahama Breeze on your left. If you pass Hooters on your right you've gone too far. Make a Michigan Left (not a roundabout) to head WEST on Big Beaver. Kilmer is the first right turn past Bahama Breeze. My house is in the second block on the left side.

Anonymous said...

Questions...

#1...are chicks invited? (to play...not serve drinks)

#2...what will be the game/format?

#3...what are the stakes?

Unknown said...

I sent an email to Larry P. He's going to be there!

Unknown said...

All NPP players are welcomed to attended, especially if you've lost money to Herb in the past.

Format will be ring play, dealer choice, dealer ante.

Stakes are $1 ante.

Nik Faldo said...

Nahanni, it is limit poker - usually max $1-2-3-4 or $1-1-2-2.
Draw games are max $5 to open - $10 to close.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Tom and Mike.

I would be in if it were NL (maybe pot limit) texas hold'em (yes I am one dimensional).

Anonymous said...

Count me in for the game. 747