Saturday, March 22, 2008

Boother's Game Goes On Despite Another Dose of Global Warming

As usual, Boother was great host to a fine game - even with awful weather as the forefront.

I was late to the game due to the weather. I was waiting on McGuiness to arrive from Hudson, MI., where he had been playing in another game. I don't understand poker junkies!

The normally one hour drive to my house from there took 3 hours! Beerhog was also scheduled to make an appearance, but his drive from north of Grand Rapids took over 7 hours, so he just headed home.

Since I missed the tourney, we eventually started a side game. I held my own at the second table. Maybe up slightly. But when the tourney broke and we moved the side game to the main table, I never won a hand at that table! Not a single hand in around 2 hours.

Matchy won the tourney! I believe it was win #2 at Boother's. I know Matchy sent Rownder to the rail as he was on tilt when he showed up at the side game table.

But Rownder recovered and crushed the live action game by night's end.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry i missed the game. sounds like it was a good time. i left allegan, mi. (30 min. south of grand rapids) @ 1:30pm w/ every intention of making the poker game. i got home @7:40. BRUTAL!


beerhog

Nik Faldo said...

As usual, Boother was right on the money.
He told me about the Home Poker Tourney website and it is outstanding. Anything you need or need to know about is there.
I linked it here for easy access in our Blogroll.
Check it out.