Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Watch Out for Ohio Products!

A dairy farmer in Michigan needed to get a new dairy cow. His dairy cow died, and needed to get a new dairy cow. He didn't know where to go. He looked in the newspapers and found an ad. Some Ohio dairy farmer was selling a cow.

So he called the guy up.The guy said, "Come down and take a look at it. It's a pretty young cow. I think you'll like it."

He goes down to the cow, looks at the cow, and likes the looks.
The Michigan guys says, "Look, I'm not going to buy this cow unless I can milk it."

"Well, go right ahead. Feel free."

With every tug (Pshew! Pshew! Pshew!), the cow expelled gas. Every time!

The guy from Michigan says, "Is that normal?"

"Yeah, and I can't explain it. But it doesn't matter. Look at the milk. The milk is fine," the Ohio farmer says.

"Okay, okay. I'll take it." So he packs the cow up and brings it home to Michigan, calls his best buddy down the road, another farmer, and says, "Hey, I just got this new dairy cow. You have got to come check this out. You won't believe it."

So the farmer comes by and says, "Okay, it's a good cow, but I have to milk it too. I'm not going to take your word for it that it's a great cow."

"Well, go ahead! Be my guest."

With every tug, the cow would expel gas, and the farmer's buddy says: "Did you get this cow in Ohio?"

"Yeah, I did! I didn't tell you that. How did you know that I got it from Ohio?"

"Eh, my wife is from Ohio."

No comments: