Tuesday, October 10, 2006

October Game Cancelled! But Exciting News!!!

Well, we are going to keep NPP dark this October. I just can't seem to get a break with my schedule either. I may have to be in Tennessee on the 21st and I'm not recovered enough from my bee sting infection to play this weekend.

The next two dates are carved in stone - as opposed to a 'rock' like the play of Beerhog and the 'bricks' I get in 'Buy-two' when going low. Those dates are:

November 11 and
December 16

Plan accordingly!

Now for the exciting news (tip of the cap to Fourputt)!

I am working on getting a private WEEKLY Nik's Poker Palace Tournament held on Poker Stars! We would have a password and only people we invite by giving them the PW could play in it.

The buy-in could be as low as $11. This could get to be a decent size tourney as alot of guys that don't make the NPP game might want to test their mettle here first.

What I want from you boneheads is the week night and time that would be the best for you to play. Give me your three best nights for this game in order. For those of you from Ann Arbor, that means list them, 1., 2. and 3.

Obviously, the trash talk both on IM's and in the chat window will be expected in volumes. Can't you see sitting down with your cider beer, throwing up, ordering expensive pizza and then getting ready to play? Most of you will have your Brokeback Mountain DVD playing on the TV also!

Get your votes in as I want to get back with Poker Stars as soon as possible.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

1) Monday - any time after 8:30pm.
2) Thursday - any time after 8:30pm.
3) Tuesday - any time after 8:30pm.

Herbavor

Anonymous said...

1) Friday after 8:30.

2) Thursday after 8:30.

3) Sunday at 1:00

This is exciting news!

Nik Faldo said...

Fourputt, your #3 is void. Sunday is a WEEKEND and 1pm is not a night. Do another #3, but be sure to check with the warden in the Stalag you live in.

Damn webmasters can't read. Do you need it in German, Herr Putterspiegel?

My-feet-are-stained!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm..... I guess I'll have to get an account there and start playing. It sounds like fun. monday night, tuesday night, or wednesday night is good for me.

Anonymous said...

1 Friday before 5:30 PM

2 Tuesday after 9:30 PM

3 Thursday after 11:00 PM

Nik Faldo said...

Hang on 7forty7! I am negotiating!
[Note to Tolly: I didn't order the pizza - Nicky did.]
Not that you shouldn't open an account on Poker Stars. It is a great site.
But Full Tilt Poker, Ultimate Bet, Absolute Poker and the Gaming Club are also possibilities.
I am working tirelessly for you guys!
Now I need a nap.

Anonymous said...

I still read these stupid posts, and i see the dork faldo had to get another dig in on the tollymaster, {note to faldo, yes you did order the fkn. crap exp. pizza I was sitting right next to you) I am not invited any longer which is fine with me, JUST A DAMN SHAME that you can ridicule a guy for 3 years but you can't take it when the shoe is on the other foot. FREAKIN PATHETIC.

DONT FORGET TO TAKE YOUR SHOES OFF AT THE DOOR YOU BONEHEADS FALDOS WIFE HATES WHEN YOU GUYS COME over

Oh and when the wife said I shouldn't come over anymore she mentioned the regular I brought with me shouldn't show up either

Nik Faldo said...

Guys, what I am trying to say is, trust my negotiating skills!

I will get all of us a great deal -where you guys pay my entry free and juice - that way I get a freeroll every time.

I thought you would like that!

All kidding aside, Full Tilt Poker is an option also, besides Poker Stars. I am checking on a few others.

Fourputt, any other sites Apple friendly?

What about some sites you guys want nothing to do with?

Anonymous said...

I'll watch to see what you guys decide. Maybe I will join up if time permits, tough with 3 kids.
Mike Machesky
mike.machesky@comcast.net

Nik Faldo said...

Tougher still when the three kids were actually fathered by Beerhog, Herbavor and 7forty7.

What Fourputt does (his children fathered by illegal Mexicans), is slip Maker's Mark scotch into their bottles or milk glasses. About 5 shots per kid makes sure they are out, right Fourputt?

Gridlock Jim will time out alot during the internet tourney as he rewinds Brokeback Mt. over the 'good parts.'

Anonymous said...

Nik,

You wrote "week night" vs. "weeknight". You are wrong again.

I have no #3.

Anonymous said...

Beerhog - shut up. You will not be able to see people's "tells" online.

you will be a LOSER.

LOSER.

All your (online) cash are belong to me.