Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Nik Finishes 4th in BoDog Tourney

Hoping to win my second on-line big tourney of the year, I made it to 4th against 195 players.

It was a boring tournament. I played nothing but premium hands that seem to come by often enough to where I never got desperate. Some mope would bet, I would go all in, he would call and my better hand held up.

I bet a few hands that didn't get called and probably got bet off a few winners. But all in all - kind of boring. Except for a stretch of four straight hands where I folded hands like J4, 93, K2 and another lump of coal I can't remember - and I would of taken down four monster pots and been the easy chip leader about three-quarters of the way through.

It happens of course but watching the flop hit my hand and then improve to the nuts while idiot after idiot went all in - was hard to take since Bo Dog leaves your folded cards visible but faded and stamped folded.

I went out when my first and only loss with the best hand happend. My AJ got beat by A8 - with the dreaded 8 on the river. I won 16 times my entry.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who the in flying fuck cares about sad-boo-hoo 4th fucking place stories?

1st, 2nd, 3rd only. Unless you are in a fucking monster tourney with over 1,000 other fuckers - then 4th is sure as hell worth writing about for us fuckers to read.

Nik Faldo said...

I never talk currency. Hillary might be watching.

Besides, my wife says size is not important as she crys herself to sleep.

I gave the chick at Poker Happs something to think about. Check it out if you get a chance.

It is all about winning friends and influencing people.

Anonymous said...

I saw your comment at her post at

Click here