Friday, September 30, 2016

Derf-63 Wins for the 5th Time in 2016

Irina Shayk waits for Derf-63 in the NPP lounge.
Derf-63 played aggressive all night, and hit the hands when needed. This win will get him back into the race for the 4th quarter seat in the NPP Final

2nd - T3chlady
3rd - Mikeniks-Faldo
Bubble - Absea98

No one is running away with this quarter and there are plenty of rounds left. Do yourself a favor and settle in for some great poker action on Tuesday evening and be here at NPP on Pokerstars.net!

Congratulations to Derf-63 on his 28th NPP win!

Now for some levity from Douge2:



A guy stands over his tee shot for what seems an eternity: looking up, looking down, measuring the distance, figuring the wind direction and speed. 

Finally his exasperated partner says, “What’s taking so long? Hit the damn ball!”

The guy answers, “My wife is up there watching me from the clubhouse. I want to make this a perfect shot.”

“Forget it, man,” says his partner. “You’ll never hit her from here.”

.................................................................................................................


A hack golfer spent a day at a plush country club, playing golf and enjoying the luxury of a complimentary caddie. 

Being a poor golfer, he played badly all day. Getting close to the end of his round, the golfer spotted a lake off to the left of the fairway.

He looked at the caddie and said, “I’ve played so poorly all day, I think I’m going to go drown myself in that lake.”

The caddied looked back at him and said, “I don’t think you could keep your head down that long.”

..................................................................................................................

Blue Lives Matter:

A police officer called his dispatcher from his radio:

"I have an interesting case here. A little old lady just shot her husband for walking on the floor she just finished mopping."

The dispatcher said, "Is the woman in custody? Do you need back-up."

The officer stated, "No she is not. And yes, I require back up. But they don't have to hurry. The floor won't be dry for a little while yet."

.......................................................................................................................

 



This guy brings his best golf buddy home, unannounced, for dinner at 6:30, after enjoying a day of golf. 
 
His wife screams her head off while his friend sits open mouthed and listens to the tirade.

"My hair and makeup are not done, the house is a f****** mess, and the dishes aren't done. 

I'm completely exhausted!  I didn't get enough sleep last night.   Can't you see I'm still in my f****** pajamas?? 

I can't be bothered with cooking tonight!   

Why the h*** did you bring him home without letting me know ahead of time, you stupid idiot?"

The man says, "Because he's thinking of getting married..."

No comments: