Sunday, July 03, 2016

ThePunk75 Wins for the 4th Time in 2016

Miesha Tate - another winner - waits for ThePunk75 in the NPP Lounge.
ThePunk75 didn't need to win it.....but he did. Winners just do what they do.

It is nice that our already clinched seat holders to stay involved, stay focused and keep the tournament 'real'. This type of commitment to the Palace means you always have to earn your seat in an NPP Final.

That is just the type of people we have at NPP.

ThePunk75 defeats a field of 15 players.

2nd - Theedouble*d
3rd - Tomservo2
4th - GMOgolf
5th - Smaloo
Bubble - T3chlady

On our country's 240th birthday, I won't go where I want to go - and talk about how Thomas Jefferson said that our Republic and Constitution would last only 200 years. And that the joke is on him - we lasted 224 years. The idiot was way off.

No - I will keep it light. If fact, I will give you a dose of soothing Zen:

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk in front of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me - just leave me the hell alone.

It's always darkest before for the dawn. So if you are going to steal vegetables from your neighbor's garden, that is the time to do it.

Sex is like air. It's not important unless you are not getting any.

Always remember - you are unique. Just like everyone else.

If you think no one cares if you live or die - try not paying your bills for a few months.

Before you criticize anyone, you must walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away and you have their shoes as a bonus.

If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving.

Give a man a fish and he will eat for the day. Teach a man how to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.

If you lend someone $20 and never see them again - it was worth it.

No comments: