Thursday, July 14, 2016

Tomservo2 Wins for the First Time in 2016

Tomservo2 has a nice cheering section.
Tomservo2 beat a field of 16 players to win for the first time this year. And the wily NPP veteran puts himself in the 3rd quarter race with this win. He also moves up on the NPP Walk of Fame - passing retired legend 7Jokers.

2nd - Derf-63
3rd - Mikeniks-Faldo
4th - ThePunk75
5th - Smaloo315
Bubble - GMOgolf

Congratulations to Tomservo2 on his 19th NPP win!

Now for some knowledge:

42.7% of all statistics are made up.

99% of lawyers give the rest a bad name.

Honk if you love peace and quiet.

Remember, half the people you know - are below average.

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

I drink way too much to worry about cholesterol.

If everything seems to be going good, you obviously overlooked something.

Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

.........And now a fall joke a little early.

A cabbie picks up a nun. She gets in the cab and the driver won't stop staring at her.

She asks him why he is staring and he says, "I have a question but I don't want to offend you sister."

She says, "You won't offend me. When you are as old as I am, you hear just about everything. Please ask your question."

The man blurts out, "Well I have always had a fantasy of kissing a nun passionately."

The nun thinks for a minute and says, "Well maybe I will allow it if you are #1, a catholic and #2 you must be single."

The man gets very excited and says, "Yes I am both of those!"

The nun says, "Very well. Pull into the next alley where we won't be seen."

The cabbie does just that, jumps into the back seat and he and the nun have a long, passionate kiss that would make a hooker blush!

But when it's over and they are back driving, suddenly the cabbie starts softly crying. By the time they get to the nun's stop, he is crying uncontrollably.

The nun gets out but leans back in, throws the fee and a small tip in the passenger seat and asks why he is crying so hard.

The cabbie says in a shattered voice, "I LIED. I am Jewish and ...I am married!"

The nun says, "That's ok. I'm not really a nun. My name is Kevin and I am on my way to a Halloween Party."


No comments: