Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Random Questions Answered by Faldo – Part VI

Who is your favorite comedian of all time?

Rodney Dangerfield. His self-depreciating humor is right up my alley.

“I told my son about the birds and the bees. He told me about my wife and the butcher.”

Sam Kinison is second. Sam could have been number one, but he was a little too loud and a little too vulgar to be #1. But his comedy was cutting edge because it made fun of the stupidity in the world and laughing about it eases the pain of it.

“Want to help starving people? Don’t send them food. Send them luggage so they can move TO WHERE THE FOOD IS!!! We have desserts in America. WE JUST DON’T LIVE A_HOLE!!!!”

Look up Foster Brooks for the best comic drunk you ever saw!

What is your favorite sports team?

The Detroit Red Wings. The Tigers second and the Lions third. Non-Detroit teams: Toronto Maple Leafs, Chicago Bears, and the Kansas City Royals.

Who is your poker idol?

Daniel Negreanu, even though are styles are polar opposites. But if I had his card reading ability, then I could play like him. Eric Seidel is second and Dan Harrington third. They actually should be one and two because their style is the one I copied.

What is more fun for you – reality TV or poker?

Yeah, right. How much reality is there when your have a three cameras and about nine people in a room with you during the time you are ‘just relaxing’?

Have you ever tried yoga?

No, but I try to watch women doing yoga.

What is the one thing that drives you crazy?

I have no patience for television and radio commercials any more. I find myself watching less and less television and turning on a CD during commercials on the radio.

Did you know there is only 11 minutes of actual football played in the 3 hours the game is on?

Who do people say you look like?

Comic John Lovitz – before I lost more hair.

No comments: