Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Douge2’s Humor Corner – XXXIII

As Advertised

Two young boys walked into a pharmacy one day, picked out a box of tampons and preceded to the checkout counter.

The man at the counter asked the older boy, “Son, how old are you?”
“Eight,” the boy replied.

The man continued, “Do you know what these are used for?”

The boy replied, “Not exactly, but they aren't for me. They're for him. He's my brother. He's four. We saw on TV that if you use these you would be able to swim and ride a bike. Right now, he can't do either one.”


Wrong Diagnosis

My name is Alice, and I was sitting in the waiting room for my first appointment with a new dentist.

I noticed his DDS Diploma on the wall which bore his full name. Suddenly, I remembered a tall, handsome dark-haired boy with the same name had been in my high school class over thirty years ago. Could he be the same guy?

Upon seeing him, I quickly discarded that thought. This balding, gray haired man with a deeply lined face was way too old to be a classmate of mine.

But after he examined my teeth, I asked him if he attended Morgan Park High School.

“Yes, I did. I’m a Mustang,” he gleamed with pride.

“When did you graduate,” I asked?

He answered, “In 1973. Why do you ask?”

“You were in my class,” I exclaimed!

He looked at me closely for a few seconds and said, “What did you teach?”

No comments: