Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Rownder73 Continues to Rule - Wins NPP Internet #6

Hola from Saltillo, Mexico. I was out at possible suppliers to the company I work for and they took us out to dinner - which in Mexico is later than dinner in the States. Then the tequila and the very heavy beer consumption started.

Anyways, sorry I missed the game. Great turnout guys! That is what I like to see. This is what it is all about. Hope the insults and trash talk was flowing. We would of been in double digits in entries with me, Beerhog and Fourputt in there.

But I see not much else changed as Rownder crushed us all again.

Beerhog wanted to play but I could not get to my emails until this morning. Catch you next week.

Fourputt sends his regards also. His wife inadvertently tied him to the kitchen sink when she put the apron on him. That's a shame.

1st - Rownder73
2nd - Boother36
3rd - Cigar4John
4th - Matchy
5th - Bronco76
6th - Momo
7th - Sev4Sev
8th - ArticBlast

I'll go with Holdem again. Same password for next week. Adios! - Nik Faldo

8 comments:

Nik Faldo said...

Ok, Beerhog is right.
What date for the March game do you guys want?
Choices are March 10 or March 24.
Get your votes in.

Anonymous said...

Any time that Beerhog can't make it.

Anonymous said...

I can't make 10th,but could 24th.
Matchy

Anonymous said...

I was planning to have a game at my place on the 24th. You guys are welcome to show up!?!?!
Boother

Nik Faldo said...

Well, I think I MAY have to make an executive decision.
NPP probably should be the 10th, and that way guys could make Boother's 24th game too.
Matchy, would you make the 24th at Boother's?
No decision yet - just discussing.

Anonymous said...

Yes I think I could make the 24th @ Boother's. It's that 2nd Sat. of the month thing that gets myself and I think Boother as well. I am in a euchre league with my wife on most 2nd Saturdays, and Boother plays in a game in White Lake usually.
On another note where are all the other guys chiming in on this? It seems tough to get a NPP game these days, starting right about the time I joined and the whole Tolly thing blew up.

Nik Faldo said...

Matchy, we go thru dry patches every now and again. This may be one of them.
My work schedule did in Feb. Gridlock not responding (but showing up) and the evaporation of Tojo and 747 at the same time killed January.
And I used to phone call and email my brains out to find out who was going to make it. I'm letting this blog do it now and it is not as effective - except for hardcore players who actually use a computer.
We will get it rolling again I'm sure.

Nik Faldo said...

Fourputt's sack was worthless anyway. It only made daughters.
Oops!
Sorry, Beerhog.