Thursday, April 01, 2010

NPP’s Just Doin’ What They Always Do – Cashing!

T3chlady Wins Full Tilt Tourney

T3chlady is having the worst run of luck on PokerStars – this side of Faldo of course.

I track the hands on Tuesdays and I cringe at the beats T3 has taken that crippled her stack or eliminated her. Just like Faldo.

But she never complains. Just shrugs and says, “That’s poker,” and moves on to the next game. Just like….........Faldo?

Her perseverance pays off on another site as she bested a 180 person field, and won the tourney grabbing close to 40 times entry! Another strong showing by an NPP alum.

Great job T3chlady!


Vanettej turns in this report:

"I took 44th in a 1605-player PokerStars tournament for a little bit less than 5x the buy-in. A PS Pro - Karlo "elmagopr" Lopez - played in it as well, though I didn't have any play time against him. Got pretty tough heading toward the money. At one point, my table had five players in the top 50, including myself. I must have worn myself down a bit more than I should have, I went out on a hand I really shouldn't have.

(A8 suited) in middle position, raised to 12k with blinds at 2-4k (I had about 100k in front of me). BB calls. Board was A-2-4 7 7 and I led out on every street with a shove of 50k on the river. BB had AJ to take me out. It was a stupid shove, as I knew I was beat when he called my 18k bet on the flop, but I figured I could represent A7 or another equally lucky suckout."

And Faldo was able to make a 4th place finish in a PokerStars 90 player tourney, which was good enough to make that day of five tourney’s played profitable (2 cashes out of 5).

Tuesday builds winners.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For too long we have been too complacent about the workings of Congress. Many citizens had no idea that Congress's pension plans pay a higher rate of return than most 401K plans, that they didn't pay into Social Security until 1984, that they specifically exempted themselves from many of the laws they have passed while ordinary citizens must live under those laws. The latest is to exempt themselves from the Healthcare Reform that recently passed and signed into law. Somehow, that doesn't seem logical. We do not have an elite ruling class, an "Uber Aristocracy", that is above the law. I truly don't care if they are Democrat, Republican, Independent or whatever. The self-serving must stop. This is a good way to do that. It is an idea whose time has come. It avoids all the 18th century formal and "legalize" language, and is simple to understand and straight forward.


Proposed 28th Amendment to the United States Constitution:

"Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the United States that does not apply equally to the Senators and Representatives and all other branches of the Government; and, Congress shall make no law that applies to the Senators and Representatives and all other branches of the Government that does not apply equally to the citizens of the United States".



Each person should contact minimum of twenty people on their Friends list and personal email list, and, in turn ask each of those to do the same.

Then in three days, all people in The United States of America will have the Message. This is one proposal that really should be passed around.