Thursday, April 29, 2010

NPP’er Taking the 5th!

Not the silence against self-incrimination (although Faldo has to) and not a fifth of Dewer’s Scotch (although Faldo has), but 5th in tournaments outside of the cozy NPP arena.

Here is more proof that NPP prepares our players for riches when they venture out.

Bigbrimar, who has not been playing much lately, found a little time to take 5th in a 360 person tourney on PokerStars and nab a quick profit of 22 times his entry.

Then Theedouble*d turned in this report from a 988 person tourney on Full Tilt Poker - finishing 5th:

“So close! I went out against Quad 7's (Geez). But I am happy with my play. Was chip leader for most of the game.

It was a bounty tourney and I knocked out around 10 players – so it was like a freeroll after that. I won 45 times my entry.

I attribute my successes to some serious study, NPP experience, and Faldo's training. Hope you are kickin tail too!” – Theedouble*d

I guess if Faldo giving both of you my money on Tuesdays is training – then I guess you are welcome!

No comments: