Thursday, December 24, 2009

NPP Change of Entry Fee – Yes or No?

PokerStars has opened the options for the entry fees for private tournaments. When we started, $5.50 was the lowest stake possible.

So I thought I would leave it up to the players as to what the entry fee should be.

Here are the options:

$1.10
$3.30
$5.50 (current amount)

There are pros and cons for going to $11 also, but I am trying to keep it a fun tourney and $11 is a lot for an on-line social tourney, in my never humble opinion.

So, vote in the comment section or send me an email. Merry Christmas! – Faldo

In tourney action last night, Derf-63 moved on to meet Suetman in the Semi-Finals!
Meanwhile Absea98 stays alive to meet the winner of the Smookie27 vs ThePunk75 match.

We are also waiting on the Boother36 v TresStooges to get scheduled. Remember, the deadline is Dec. 29 (pushed out [twss] because of Faldo’s delay).

4 comments:

Absea98 said...

I vote to keep it the way it is. It seems to be working fine.

Anonymous said...

Faldo's tournment, let him pay for everyone. After all, he should be glad were playing at NPP. We could just as well go someplace else.

Anonymous said...

its fine the way it is

Punk

LittleRedElf said...

I feel it should stay at $5.50.