Friday, July 17, 2009

Faldo Finishes 3rd in MI Forum Doyle’s Room Freeroll

Thirty-six players made it to the offering. A freeroll cash is never hard to take.

I don’t know who won it. It was Whilden or Hotgirl (sp), but was playing poker from Beerhog’s backyard. Between the mosquitoes and the bonfire ash attacking me and my laptop, it was a wonder I made it that far.

Doyle’s Room is a member of the Cake Poker Network. I had an account in both, but I usually go with the main site in situations like this. But the MI Forum tourney was not available on Cake.

Whatever. A good time and maybe Sirgash can comment as to where Doyles and MI Poker go from here.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Huntgirl (my wife) took 1st, and I took 2nd. I still ended up sleeping on the couch though. :/

Nik Faldo said...

I was right the first time. Nice job you two.

Sirgash said...

Just heard back from Doyle's Room and we will have another freeroll or a money added tourney coming up in August!! As always NPP will be the first to know, so keep on eye on the blog or forum for details!!

Unknown said...

Awesome news on the other freeroll, I took my $24 to $40 already.

So they are getting some rake/play from the money they gave away.