Friday, July 24, 2009

7Jokers Goes Home from Hospital

Great news! 7Jokers felt well enough to leave the hospital and start recuperating at home. Or maybe - just maybe - the doctors and orderlys got tired of losing at poker to him.

Either way, he will be resting at home, so our prayers were answered. My wish now if for 7Jokers to recover quicker than ever and for Mrs. 7Jokers to get some well deserved rest.

To cheer everyone up, let me clear up to everyone where 'twss' came from. As with our "Wookin Pa Nub" video (in the Faldo video section, 'twss' was started by Beerhog and has been kept going ad nauseum by Faldo.

Can't help it. I just smile or laugh out loud everytime either one is used. When I miss a 23 out draw for the 32nd consecutive time on PokerStars, I'm getting "no nub" (love). When my golf drive heads to the woods, but rattles around and comes back out on to the fairway - then I got "tree nub."

When a pot size raise is re-raised all it, someone might say, "Man, did he hit that hard," and I would have to say...

"That's what she said!" You Tube video is now posted.

1 comment:

Matchy said...

Now that is good news. Take it easy 7Jokers!