Thursday, July 23, 2009

7Jokers Has Successful Surgery

We kid around on this blog, and also whine about our bad luck at the poker tables.

But sometimes real life deals us a real bad beat. But like he does at the poker table, 7Jokers will shake it off and make a comeback.

We kept it quiet, but 7Jokers announced at Matchy’s poker game that he had to go in for surgery. Trust me when I say, it is a very serious operation. You can write me at NPP for more information.

Mrs. 7Jokers let me know that he pulled thru the surgery ok, but it will be a few days before the test results are in and he is feeling better. But the hope is that he is home and resting after this weekend.

Obviously prayers are in order for 7Jokers, his daughter and especially his wife who has a lot on her plate to say the least.

7Jokers will be recuperating for a while and I think a little donation to his PS account would help his recovery. His city is Dexter to make sure you get the correct account. At least he can play some cards while he gets better.

Also, get well cards and wishes can be sent to the NPP address I will post on the right side of the blog. I will make sure they get all get to 7Jokers.

7Jokers, you lead NPP in tourney victories, so I know you will win this too! Get well soon so you can return to kicking Faldo’s butt in ring play and tournaments.

5 comments:

Matchy said...

Here is to Tim and his speedy recovery! It was only fitting (and not out of the ordinary) that he left my house with more than he came with last Saturday.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear all is going well. Talk to you soon Tim.

Beerhog

BigBriMar said...

I have never met 7Jokers, but I feel that I know him from reading this blog everyday. Best wishes and a speedy recovery from BigBriMar and family. Our prayers are with you and your family!!

Anonymous said...

My wife runs the prayer dept and she will put a good word in for 7jokers and family. If I try, I'll get hit with a bolt of lightening.

7s is a good guy and poker player.

Herbavor

fourputt said...

Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery.

- Fourputt & family.