Sunday, May 31, 2009

NPP Upgrades Poker Blog News Abilities

I know you are out there. I can hear you stacking the chips you won from me. Not too many comments lately, but reader volume is increasing, so I keep trudging on.

In case you have not noticed, 4Putt and Faldo have upgraded this blog’s ability to get you the latest poker news and helpful sites – on your demand!

The NPP “Blogroll” still has the Michigan Poker, Michigan Poker Forum, Card Player Magazine, Poker Player Magazine and Farrell’s Poker Blog. It still has four review sites and two reference sites for home games and tournaments.

And 4Putt has had the “Latest Poker News” section for quite a while now. It’s a very good source.

But he and I added a great new feature – “Faldo’s Blog List”. This section had other poker blogs listed. But the beauty is …every time they post a new article, it appears at the top of the list!

This makes it easy for you to see …”what’s new?” You can follow these blogs I selected - and any you tell me you want to see – by simply going to NPP first!

Just another feature added to make NPP your poker home.

5 comments:

Nik Faldo said...

4Putt = DavetheDog for those of you not in the know.

BigBriMar said...

4Putt, Davethedog,
Oh yea, I remember him, I think.
Whats up 'lil buddy.

Anonymous said...

4Putt = Davethedog = ladiesman = Mr. Poker

Herbavor

Anonymous said...

I take no credit for the pictures of scantily clan women on the NPP site.

Nik Faldo said...

I told my wife that I had absolutely no idea who is updating the "New Player" section.