Thursday, May 21, 2009

Beerhog Finishes 3rd in Boother’s League Tourney

Boother hosted his poker league, “Kings of White Lake”, and as usual, put on a great tourney and ring game action.

Attendance was 26 players. Faldo managed to crawl in at 11th place, coming in second bubble for the final table.

Beerhog held his own early, hit a dry patch (twss) in the second hour, got to the final table, and took care of business.

I never got rolling. No cards early and a wild 1st table assignment. When things settled, I got decent cards in the wrong spots or situations. Add that to my usual, right move at the wrong time and no customers for the few hands I caught, and you have a bubble boy also ran finish.

But a great night, good guys, and a fantastic venue for poker.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here at NPP, we all know that Faldo's not one to brag on himself..so I will. We were out playing around of golf, [27 holes].This was after he played 36 the day before, and at Boothers'that night for another great night of poker. Anyway, I had me a "front row seat" for the best shot I've seen so far this year. The 17th hole at Hartland Glen (south). Faldo hit a nice drive, but a little right, behind some trees. His second shot was blind, (just like his dates). I guess he was tired of putting, 'cause he holed his second from 130yds, for eagle.(Nice Faldo).

BigBri

P.S.
Everyone at NPP have a great holiday, as for me, I'll be sitting on the boat, fishing in Alpena for the week.