Saturday, May 09, 2009

Beerhog Wins Two Tourney’s Back to Back at Premier Poker Lounge

As a Friday goes, the day did not stink!

Beerhog and I played golf and mugged up with a possible NPP recruit. Beerhog beat me on the front nine and I returned the favor on the back nine (twss). The weather and cigars were great too.

We then took Beerhog's twin boys to hockey practice. And while he monitored his boys every move and progress in the hockey drills, I had a beer and watched every move several hockey moms made, dressed in summer tops while sitting in a hockey rink.

Not that there is anything wrong with that!

After practice, Fred returned his boys home for dinner, then he headed up to PPL for their Friday night tourney action. I was already there with our seat assignments in hand.

The first tourney had only eleven entries, and talk started immediately to run a second tourney after the first one.

Beerhog won the first tourney while making a deal with ‘Todd’ and Faldo for a 2nd-3rd tie.

Tourney number two had seven players and saw Beerhog and Todd make a deal for 1st, while Faldo took 3rd.

Way to go Beerhog! Meanwhile my bridesmaid dress is still getting plenty of mileage. But we got Todd considering joining NPP also.

We then headed up to Buffalo Wild Wings for some food and a nightcap.

Just another rough day in the life of Faldo.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice, Way to go Beerhog

BigBri

Matchy said...

Way to go both of you guys. We were busy bastardizing the game of poker across town at Coyote last night. Big winner was Boother, and man did he get lucky to have Buff assassinated at the end (see I said we bastardized the game! I still managed to make a little after a few high cards fell in my lap in 3 card chicago.

Nik Faldo said...

Note to players - Preimer Poker is closing at Mt. Brighton/The Jackal Golf Course - and moving to a site in Hartland. Somewhere on M-59, right near US-23.
This is bad news for me as it moves my favorite poker room from 2 miles from my house to 12 miles.
But it is close to Hartland Glen Golf Course, which I haunt frequently, so it's not awful.
I will post a review after the move is finalized. I am supposed to be getting an email when that happens.

Anonymous said...

The crappy part is the house took 30 percent for the rake!

BH

fourputt said...

Congratulations Beerhog!