Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Punk Has Got His Groove Back

I don't know what has happened but since winning the NPP tounry two weeks ago, Ive been running good online.

[Ed. Note. Hanging with the players at NPP is good for anyone’s game. Word up to all peeps.]

The latest came last night. I bought into the Full Tilt Doubles tourneys, and finished 3rd in "B". I would of cashed in both "A" and "B" but I took a beat on a terrible call.

But back to the highlights, I was actually down to about 750 chips at one point and worked my way back and caught pocket aces at the right time against two all-ins.

I was running good most of the night after that. My big pockets weren't getting run down, and I always seemed to have a better kicker when I needed it.

At the final table I was middle of the pack, and worked into the chip leader for a little while, Eventually it ended up with three of us left, and I got QQ and raised, got reraised all in from the BB and I insta-called. A-3 showed from him and he ran down that damn Ace on the river.

That hurt. But I ended up with about 93 times my buy in, so it didn't hurt that bad. – The Punk75

Nicely done Punk75!

No comments: