Thursday, February 05, 2009

Little Red Elf Heated Up in January

Tales from the Poker Stars wars! NPP players kicking butt!

Let Little Red Elf {Dave} tell it:

“I've been fortunate to win 3 tourneys and finished 2nd in two others on PokerStars in this past January.

The first win was in Pot Limit Omaha on the 8th. There were 90 people paying the entry and it lasted about 5 hours before the final hand was played. I took down 20 times my buy in for my efforts.

On the 15th, I won a Limit 7 Card Stud tourney. There were only 56 people, (not many stud players out there). The payout for that event was 17 times my buy-in for about 3.5 hours work.

The last win was on the 20th and the event was Limit Omaha Hi/Lo. There were 108 players. This tourney lasted 5.5 hours before I was able to take down the 23 times entry prize.

And finally, on Feb. 4, I entered a Razz tourney at 7:45 PM Tuesday, 15 minutes before the NPP league. It was just over 100 players and just finished after 6 hours. I got 2nd place. My payout was 17 times the buy-in.”

Wow! I win two or three tourneys a year and LRE wins that many in a month - with 3 seconds!

The other thing that is special is that LRE plays all the games, just like Faldo does – only successfully!

Nice job Little Red Elf!

No comments: