Monday, November 17, 2008

Faldo Wins Qualifier on Full Tilt!

It was a 180 player field with a 20 FPT (frequent player point) entry and I somehow bested them all!

I now have a seat in the “Satellite to the Sunday Brawl” – which will be played Saturday at 2:30 pm. It is Tourney #65904612 and I go by “DagnyT” on that site, if interested in sweatering.

If I finish in the top 36 in that one, I make it to the “Sunday Brawl” on Sunday at 2pm, which has a prize pool of $350,000!

One-third of the way to a $70,000 pay day. Wish me luck!

PS: I called Full Tilt and asked, "Since I am a third of the way to $70,000 and ...after all...Nik Faldo, can I just take...let's say $30,000 and let the rest of the players live and at least make $40,000 for first place?"

Somehow, we got disconnected before the Full Tilt guy could answer. Must be my cell phone acting up. Yeah, that's it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Nik. Do you ever wonder why I don't like playing with you anymore Sharky?
Cigar.

Nik Faldo said...

Cigar, did you read the post DIRECTLY under this one?

Anonymous said...

Faldo,

I think this is just a cruel joke Full Tilt is playing on you. They will lead you along on this "free ride" just long enough to get you excited, then dash your hopes when you get close to the $. I'm sure the "luck" you have on PS will eventually catch up to you on FT.

Just kidding of course. Good luck on Saturday!!!

Boother

Anonymous said...

Fourputtt goes into a tattoo parlor and tells them he wants a car on his penis. They ask what kind of car? He says make it a four wheeler because its going through some manly shit.....

bh

Anonymous said...

Nicely done Nik!

Nik Faldo said...

121st out of 497 players.
Never hit a flop - not even when I folded.
Had AA and QQ once each and got no action.
Not my day.

Anonymous said...

Maybe stick to golf Nik? Easier to cheat.
Cigar