Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Boother's Nephew Scores a Natural Hat Trick!

Wow, this is cool! From Yahoo Sports:

"If David Booth had to pick a favorite, his first goal Sunday would probably get the nod.
Booth scored three straight goals for his first NHL hat trick.

Booth was able draw the struggling Panthers even 2:19 later, lofting a backhander past Jean-Sebastien Giguere.

“It was good to get that first goal, we’ve given up the first goal a lot lately and haven’t come back until the third, so to get one right away helped our team out,” said Booth, the former Michigan State star who added two more goals in the second period."

Aqualung and I have a nephew, Michael Repovz, who will be making noise for the CMU football team in the near future.

Nuts! Youth is wasted on the wrong people!

6 comments:

Matchy said...

Pretty cool for David! I also try to keep track of CMU football, when I am not rooting for our Detroit Lions.

Did I tell you guys I was a second string lineman on the JV team in 10th grade? I am sure you would like to hear about it, just let me know.

Anonymous said...

did i tell you about aquawhale?

beerhog

Nik Faldo said...

No you didn't tell us about the Aquawhale, Beerhog!
Where is the story of your WSOP win? We only heard Part I.

Anonymous said...

Did i mention i was dealt a royal flush and lost just because tom was standing by me?



beerhog

Anonymous said...

everyone blames their bad play on someone else, looks by the hands you were behind whole way hog..chasing flush too

Anonymous said...

your right. i have to fold pocket kings before the flop. what was i thinking?


beerhog