Thursday, May 15, 2008

Doneill Wins in His 1st NPP Tourney

I am writing this while I return on the plane from Las Vegas. It was great to see the turnout of eight players while I was slugging it out with the mopes in Caesars’ Palace.

I see a new player joined in and that is great. Doneill, please comment and tell us about yourself.

Aqualung did tell me Denny is the husband of a woman (not that there is anything wrong with that) who works with Aqualung’s wife. Welcome to the league Denny. Send your email to npokerp @ yahoo, so I have it in case the password needs changing.

Here is the finish of the last tourney and the point standings for the 2nd quarter:

1st – Doneill 10 pts
2nd – Rounder73 27 pts
3rd – Rennzzo 5 pts
4th – ArcticBlast1 16 pts
5th – Biglou 26 pts
6th – Tigercub8189 16 pts
7th – McGuiness007 3pts
8th – Aqualung85 6 pts
Nahanni 26 pts
Boother 14 pts
Mikeniks-Faldo 12 pts
Duder 11 pts
Beerhog 7 pts

The grand total race is on the side of the blog.

4 comments:

Matchy said...

Friday night I felt I played great all night, holding my own in a VERY volatile cash game. 2nd to last game was 3 card Chicago $2$4$6 high spade/best poker hand with the canadian assassin (get a club on your 4th card you are eliminated). Peek at my hole card after 2 and I have AsAc! We all max out the raises 3 times after that and my third card is 5c. After all the bets we flip our cards and I have way the best hand, but I am the only guy with any clubs in my hand...you know where this is going. Sure enough my card is the Qc and I am wiped off the map. Everyone got a club but Bonair who took down the pot of the night. In the end I lost a total of $5, could have been worse.

I would like to get a NPP game, would anyone be interested in 5/31 at my house? If not then some time in June.

Nik Faldo said...

I'm in, I hope!
I got a meeting in the morning, golf in the afternoon and I should be ready for poker in the evening!

I may miss Tuesday again due to work instead of vacation this time.

Anonymous said...

didnt know you had a game matchy. i could not have made it anyway. i see that you dont love me anymore!

beerhog

Anonymous said...

Chesky,

Put me down as a maybe for the 31st.

Boother