Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Sev4TSev Wins NPP Internet #23

Lots of agains again.

Sev4TSev won again.
Boother sat out and scored points again.
4Putt was a no show again.
Nik Faldo got beat heads up yet again.

Only six struggled to the table on this night.

On hand #20 a short-stacked Nahanni (6th - 5th) went all-in with 33 and ran into my (Nik Faldo) 88.

On hand #96, 1stout (5th – 4th) hit top pair on the flop [469] and made two pair on the river when a J hit. The money all went in. Unfortunately for him, I was holding 44.

At the break, Nik Faldo 4300, Sev4tSev 3100, Artic Blast 1600, Boother 5. Yep FIVE.

Hand #100 Boother was finally blinded out in 4th.

Artic Blast (3rd) put up a gallant fight, but he finally had to go all-in with 87s on hand #142 and ran into Sev4TSev’s AQ s. An [AQ6] flop sort of ended the drama right there.

Heads up again for me and Sev4TSev proceeded to slowly reverse a 5000 to 4000 chip lead I had into a 5500 to 3500 chip lead he had.

I then stupidly called down a lower two pair as his K-rag was higher than my K-rag. The only major mistake I think I made this night. I did lose all the rag races but one in this same stretch – reducing me to a 9 to 1 chip dog.

On hand #196, I go all in with 54 and get called with Sev’s 99. I runner – runner to hit the straight. Time to roll now!!!

Hand #209, I (go all-in with A7 when an A falls on the flop. Sev has A6. Good for me. A 6 falls on the turn. Bad for me. A 7 on the river! Good for me. Whew!

Maybe a comeback is possible.I’m only down 5000 to 4000 again. Maybe I can beat this tough guy that has slapped me around for quite awhile now heads up.

Uhhhh, no. Hand #211 has us go all-in. I (2nd) have 88 and Sev has AJ. He makes the straight on the river. Congrats Sev4TSev.

1st – Sev4TSev
2nd – Nik Faldo
3rd – Artic Blast
4th – Boother
4th – 1stout
5th - Nahanni

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool vibe

Terinigan-
When I was a kid, back in the 70s, I thought they were singing, "Bald-headed woman" Nowadays, they could sing that about Britney

RSLICKER-
more in a woman that was the title you numbnut

Terinigan-
Nope you numbnut, More than a woman is the title

Anonymous said...

fourputt is that you playing Bass for Heart............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uvr3dmptvg



have to admit back then Ann looked hotter than Nancy