Sunday, September 10, 2006

Pokertropolis Came Thru!

Well, I have a little bit of good news to report., Pokertropolis - a site that I was playing on that closed - returned all the money that was in my account back to Net Teller.

I want to thank all of the principles and employees of Pokertropolis for their honesty in this regard.

As I said even before my refund, I thought this site had one of the nicest software and graphics of the poker sites I have been on. Prima Poker should drop their garbage software and go to the Pokertropolis software.

As far as playing poker goes, my record on SNG's has been pretty good lately. However, some of these SNG's were suppose to be low cost tournaments that never got enough players in them to qualify as a BIG tourney. Anyway, I have eight (8) seconds in my last twelve SNG's, which is showing a hole in my Head's Up play.

I have been trying to play in more BIG tourneys and much fewer SNG's but I have been visiting Jungle Poker and the World Poker Exchange. They have so many freerolls on their site that it sucks up the entries for the buy-in tourneys.

On Both sites there will be 800 to 1200 players in a freeroll and 12 players in a buy in tourney at the same time. And we are not talking about the buy-in being large either. I think you can have too much of a good thing - like freerolls.

If you like them, these two sites have them.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A very old old man went to his doctor's office to
get a sperm count.

The doctor gave the man a jar and said, "Take this
jar home and bring back a semen sample tomorrow."

The next day the 85-year-old man reappeared at
the doctor's office and gave him the jar, which was
a clean and empty as on the previous day.

The doctor asked what happened and the man explained:

Well, doc, it's like this - First I tried with my right
hand, but nothing. Then I tried with my left hand, but
still nothing.

Then I asked my wife for help. She tried with her right
hand, then her left, still nothing. She tried with her
mouth, first with the teeth in, then with her teeth out,
and still nothing.

We even called up Arleen, the lady next door and she
tried too, first with both hands, then an armpit and
she even tried squeezin' it between her knees, but still
nothing."

The doctor was shocked! "You asked your neighbor?"

The old man replied, "Yep. None of us could get the
jar open.

Anonymous said...

Man walks into psychiatrist's office wearing only saran wrap.
Psychiatrist says, "Well... I can clearly see your nuts."

Anonymous said...

Ann Arbor:The Ann Arbor News crime column reported that a man walked into a Burger King at 12:50am, flashed a gun and demanded cash. The clerk turned him down because he said he couldn't open the cash register without a food order. When the man ordered onion rings, the clerk said they weren't available for breakfast. The man, frustrated, walked away.

Anonymous said...

Man walked into 7-11 invited clerk to poker game another man came in bought big gulp and said he was headed to same game, they decided to skip poker game and go get motel room and have threesome

Anonymous said...

They probably were watching brokeback mountain at the motel