Sunday, September 24, 2006

It Hurts But Paradise Poker is OUT!

Paradise Poker is a nice site. The software is great and it even has a sports book for those last minute football or horse bets. The ring play was fair to good.

But I had to take my profit and run. $5 SNG's have the $1 juice and I can play the $10 SNG's anywhere.

Their Frequent Player Point program takes forever to earn points and it is never clear what the points are good for.

And their worse sin in my opinion was the lack of cheap BIG tourneys. The $5 + $1 were about as low as they go and most of those were either satelites or re-buy tourneys - both of which I am not a fan of.

I kept them for as long as I did because Paradise Poker is big, well established site with a nice sports book, and they do run a cheap tourney twice a day - 9am and 2:15 pm.

But I am not making those times right now - maybe this winter. But they are off the main list right now.

Next Post: Updated list of where I am playing right now.

PS: Number of internet sites visited now stands at ... 198

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what paradise poker doesnt have pizza delivery

Anonymous said...

One word:

DiGiorno's

Nik Faldo said...

I'm ordering tacos for the next game.
Due to my incredible purchasing expertise, they will only cost $43 per taco per player.
One ounce of salsa supplied free of charge or for a $1 - not sure yet.

Anonymous said...

Anyone want to go havsies with me?
One dollar?
I'm bringing my own salsa.

Anonymous said...

leave the food ordering to others please, thats two straight games where you f--ked up, actually don't even order food we know how anal your wife is when it comes to cleaning up after us, your asshole friends. Hell how often we've been playing poker and she still post the shoe sign on door, what does she actually think you have new friends to invite, well I can see her leaving the sign up for tollys friends though... haha