Monday, December 28, 2015

A Great Gift for Both of You to Start the New Year Off Right!

Guys, all she needs is more vitamins!
No more:

"Not tonight - I've got a headache."

"I'm so tired!"

"All you do is watch football, while I do all the housework!"

"Why is it your work day ends when you get home and mine just continues?"

"Can we get carry-out? I don't feel like cooking and cleaning tonight."

"How much longer do I have to give you a shoulder rub? My hands are getting sore and these high heels you had me wear hurt my feet."

"I don't have time to change into THAT before serving dinner!"

With all the vitamin shops out there - not to mention on line - there is no excuse not to get the lovely and talented the proper nutrition to start AND continue her day!
And night!

Another helpful marriage tip from the Faldo Institute for Happy and Fulfilled Females. [a non-profit organization - fully endorsed by the NAGS {National Association of GalS}.

No comments: