Thursday, February 04, 2010

Faldo’s Annual Top Thirty Most Powerful in Poker

Bluff Magazine put out their top 20 list. Nik’s Poker Palace has it’s own list. If you don’t know why someone made the list, ‘google’them.

I think you know why Faldo made it.

No, not because of my good looks either.

1. Nik Faldo
2. PokerStars
3. Full Tilt Poker
4. Boother36
5. John Pappas
6. Daniel Negreanu
7. Howard Lederer
8. LittleRedElf
9. Doyle Brunson
10. Ty Stewart
11. Barry Shulman
12. UMichPoker
13. Phil Ivey
14. Phil Hellmuth
15. Matt Savage
16. Fourbetbluff
17. Joe Cada
18. Annie Duke
19. Jeff Lisandro
20. Tony G
21. Mori Eskandani
22. Matchy
23. Lance Bradley
24. Brian Balsbaugh
25. Vanessa Rousso
26. Mitch Garber
27. Mike Sexton
28. Jennifer Harman
29. Greg Raymer
30. Davethedog

I tried like heck. I really did. I told the NPP Tournament Committee – and Tiffany, at the secret meeting place of NPP – not to vote for Faldo for the list. It shocked Tiffany so bad, she almost fell of the stage – I mean the library chair.

Yeah, that’s right. It was a library chair.

After all, with Faldo in the race, the outcome was in no doubt.

1 comment:

Matchy said...

I'm not sure I'm the 22nd most powerful in S. Lyon, let alone the world. But thanks for thinking of me.