Sunday, October 04, 2009

Boku87 Steals Faldo’s Gimmick!

Some player by the name of Boku87 is attempting to turn $5 into $100,000 in just twelve months, playing poker on PokerStars.

This is a brazen attempt to copy Faldo’s challenge that I proposed on the same site.

I told PokerStars to promote Faldo as I would try to turn an initial deposit of $50 on PokerStars into $55 by the year 2020. Talk about stealing my thunder!

Seriously, if this guy pulls this off, I think I have to take up Keno.

Ok, ok – I will have to take Keno up – AGAIN!

4 comments:

BigBri said...

Great, you gonna quit playing poker too?

Nik Faldo said...

Good point Bri. I have been quitting a lot of stuff lately. I retired from
golf,
another blog,
looking for work and
limiting my beer, whiskey and cigar intake.

At deer camp later this month (I don't hunt but I am Beer-Poker Coordinator and Assistant Tracker), my business books, all my certifications and my 3 diplomas are going into the bonfire.

Ok, I will keep playing poker. But I'm not playing against Boku87, or the similar sharks on NPP - past or present.

[Except for an NPP home game or Tuesday night. ;-)]

Anonymous said...

Faldo,
Your wife said you quit at home also, "butt" what are friends for.

BH

Nik Faldo said...

I did not quit at home. I am still sitting on my hands whenever possible.