Sunday, August 02, 2009

Spotlight on T3chlady



Techlady, which is how you pronounce her PokerStars handle, is an aspiring poker superstar. As the picture with Greg Raymer from the 2008 WSOP Women’s Academy attests, she is willing to work to get there.

Joining NPP is yet another step on the road to poker stardom. “Jean” thinks NPP is a great place to play and learn, and has shown some interest in growing NPP (twss). Faldo needs all the help he can get, and is thankful for the assistance.

The “Tips from T3chlady” blog has been started and added to the NPP Michigan blogroll, so you can get to know Jean from her own words. Now the pressure is on Jean, to keep that blog current.

Hat tip to T3chlasdy for the pic and the blogsite. - Faldo

I would like to do this for all of our NPP players. I just need a picture and/or a short auto-bio. Send them in!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Raymer!! I thought Aqualung finally got out to Vegas and ejoyed the success that comes iwth hitting the 'Tommycard' tournament after tournament.

Herbavor

Nik Faldo said...

The "Tommy" card(s) actually hit in the last article. lol

Anonymous said...

Hello Everyone, I just wanted to thank you all for the support and kind wishes and prayers that you sent my way. It seems to have worked out thus far. I am almost two weeks out of my operation, and I am feeling alot better now. It was a slow road there for awhile, nothing but sleeping and vomiting it seemed. But yesterday and today have been real good. I am getting my energy back, I'm able to keep my food down, and the pain is not so intense. I still don't know if this is the last of it but the test results should be coming in this week and I will update you then. But as far as today goes, It's been nice. I really can't thank you enough for the kindness and support. I think it has helped me get through it aswell. Thanks again, 7Jokers