Wednesday, December 24, 2008

NPP Heads Up Elite Eight Bracket!

Here are the matchups:

1 - Nixi44
2 - The NewY2K {forfeits – see note below}

3 - Beerhog
4 - Mistermusic5

5 - Jamestown07
6 - Boother

7 - Greg48471
8 - Mikeniks(Faldo)

Nixi44 is moving on to the next round due to chivalry and for the betterment of his fellow man. TheNewY2K did not want to take advantage playing someone of the weaker sex in something as rough as a Heads Up poker match.

Secondly, and more important – Y2K thought of Sirgash. After all, how could Nixi44 get his slippers and beer, make and serve a nice meal, run his bath, feed him grapes – and play the match at the same time? And so close to the New Year too!

What if the computer or monitor fell into Sirgash’s bath water or knocked his beer over??? The horror!

No, TheNewY2K, seeing the potential of disaster has conceded his match to Nixi44 and heads to Florida to get his MC PIG certificate. Well done, sir.

The rest of you, email your opponent to set some dates and times. My email has already reached the rest of you quarter-finalists!

Faldo

9 comments:

Nik Faldo said...

Be sure to continue the trash talk here AND check out the article under this Bracket posting.

Anonymous said...

***Corrected***
What if Nixi44 threw the computer and monitor into Sirgash’s bath water with an evil laugh or drank his beer??? The horror!


Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

Nik Faldo said...

Check out the NPP Triathlon suggestion of Faldo's down the right hand side of the blog.
And Merry Christmas to everyone!

Anonymous said...

I would be more upset at having to forfeit, but in 8 hours I'll be in 80 degree weather. So...I don't really feel that bad at all.

Matchy said...

Like the pic of the NPP chips, we ever gonna use 'em again?

Anonymous said...

KY, Running away so soon? I sense fear! Guys, feel free just to hand me the win now - no need to make up some lame Florida trip excuse! Don't pull I got snowed-in, my dog ate the internet, or I have to wash my hair.

Nixi

Nik Faldo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

The 17th looks ok with me for now.

Boother

Matchy said...

I am in! Looking forward to fondling the Faldo chips!