Sunday, December 14, 2008

Faldo Finishes 3rd in UB Omaha Hi/Lo Tourney

What do you do when you playing well, but you are on Poker Stars - and they crush you early in one tourney and bubble you in the next two playing Texas Holdem?

Well I switched sites and games! Now having played for 6 hours and just a little frustrated, I'm looking for maybe a couple table SNG that I can finish in a couple hours.

Ultimate Bet has those, but they are not filling up for some reason. I see an Omaha Hi/Lo tourney with only 48 people in it, and 4 minutes until it goes off. That looks fine.

Well 102 make it by the time late registration is over and then 86 re-buy! I don't have to do that, but I did add-on. So there are a ton more people and a ton more chips! Time to knuckle down, cause this is going to take alot longer than I thought.

Well it is another 5 hours of play before I get knocked out in 3rd. I make 15 times my buy-in and end my poker Saturday profitable.

Time to watch the Wings and the UFC fights! - Faldo

3 comments:

goooooood girl said...

i like your blog......

Matchy said...

Nice job Mike. What I really want to know, however, is when is goooood girl going to show us the goods??!!??

Nik Faldo said...

Crackbuyer added to the list of entrants to the NPP Heads up Tourney.
Need two more.