Thursday, December 11, 2008

Faldo Needs Help!

Yes I know you all know that - but let’s leave insane asylums, electro-shock, heavy drugs, intravenous whiskey drip, Alzheimer’s medicine and frontal lobotomies out of this for now.

I’m talking about help getting ready for the Final Tourney, the Heads Up Tourney and next season.

I need readers, players and friends of players to fill in the blanks. Nahanni helped me already – several times – as I overlooked some past emails. Thank God she is my secretary!

Ok, here is the laundry list of my needs:

1. From these people, I need their real names and emails sent to npokerp @ yahoo dot com.

If I already have it and didn’t connect it, blame it on my senility and hangover…or better yet, blame it on my secretary.

Bigcat1967 – new player
Bulldog0615 – new player
Dsdugout – new player
Rennzzo – veteran player
Vbholdem – wanna be player
Aquariumco – MIA (missing in action)
Kbutter - MIA
Passen - MIA
Steveseam - MIA

2. From these people, I need their Poker Stars handles:

Bradley D– wanna be player
Kevin K– wanna be player

3. And I need to know who else wants in the Heads Up Tourney? We have 13 right now.

Ok, flood me with comments and of course the famous NPP nub! - Faldo

2 comments:

Nik Faldo said...

#1 is fixed!

Nik Faldo said...

Add Acesovru to the Heads Up Tourney and will probably enter the Consolation Tournament.

Password for that tournament is still

heartsof9